Skip to content
"For from him and through him and to him are all things.
To him be glory forever. Amen."
We are here to encourage you in the joyful work of family discipleship. You can expect to find resources and encouragement around:
Training up little disciples
- Tools for biblical training: card sets, activity books, posters
- Life: Reflections on patterns of Christian living
- Doctrine: Tips for how to talk about gospel topics
Building strong family culture
- Tools for setting family vision and mission; organization and management
- Resources for establishing family priorities around God's Word, the local church, prayer, hospitality, worship
- Enjoying traditions that thread across the years
Sustaining healthy marriages
- Resources for maintaining healthy connection and communication
- Biblical encouragements to keep fighting for godly marriage
We are glad in this work because his way is best.
- In marriage - In his good wisdom, God uses marriage to reflect the mystery of Christ's love for the church, and orders human flourishing through healthy families. (Ephesians 5:22-33)
- In family discipleship - He intends to be known by the teaching of his Word to the next generation. (Deuteronomy 6)
- In raising children - His gospel breathes life into dry bones and causes an army of little disciples to rise for the worship and service of Jesus, our compassionate and conquering King. (Ezekiel 37)
We hope you'll take a look and stick around!
As a suggestion, visit our Journal and Shop next.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.